Monday, April 4, 2016

Hello again.

This is a continuation of Anachronistic Complex's blogspot. For some reason Google randomly deleted a bunch of blogspots, so I'm forced to restart this. This time it will be more about reviews of music, studio gear, and visual art along with personal stuff - not just Anachronistic Complex album releases amd art.

First a little background: these past three years have been.. Trying. But we've come out of it as better people: Wallflower & Nightshade were forced to urge a change of scenery a few time. Lost some loved ones along the way, and 96% of our art music equipment as well as music project recordings & session files were all lost. Rest in Peace. Lots of built-up work just gone within the time of a finger snap. This all happened because of the greed of another person. Nightshade slowly is rebuilding the studio though which brings me to some exciting news:

We are waiting for a Moog Mother-32 and Novation Circuit to arrive in the mail. So exciting! I am brimming with anticipation..  I've saved up much money and sold a bit of my other gear to revamp the studio. I also have replaced my beloved Cbeetah ms6 (it was included with everything else that was stolen) so I am very thankful for that.
Here is a list of my current studio gear (as of 4/4/16):
~
Cheetah ms6
Roland JP-08
Korg Volca Keys

Focusrite Scarlett 18i8
M-Audio MIDIsport 2x4
Novation Impulse 49

Alesis QuadraVerb GT
Alesis GuitarFX
Behringer Stereo Delay

Cubase 8 & Live 9
~



That's all for now. Have a good day.
-N

No comments:

Post a Comment